May 27, 2014

We're on in 3... 2... 1..

Hey there! Welcome to the Brand new Show! Bondo Games Weekly! Today we have an EXCLUSIVE story straight from Blake Gillman himself featuring off his Brand new Game called 'Pop' it's about throwing pop at your parents to make sure they're listening to you! He also wants to thank everyone for waiting and let them know that things are back on track!

-------------------------------------------------------

No, but really guys, I want to appreciate all of you for Sticking by through these problems, and let you know that I'll be back into Game Development !

My electricity is back on thanks to the Church. and my brother. We do work for the Church and Father Fred helps pay out electric bill. And my brother just got a job.

So happy days! I should be able to start work on Game Development within the next week and a half. This time off has allowed me to take note of where my Game Career has come. ( Sorry I can't start sooner, but there are some IRL things I have to deal with first)

So let me give you guys the History:

November 28, 2013:
-The first patch for my first Unity game was Released

December 28, 2013 (One Month after Beginning of Development)
-Alone World has its 7 Day Open Beta

December 30, 2013 (Two days after the Beta)
-Alone World is Cancelled

January 13, 2014
-The Bafin Analogy idea was Born

January 19, 2014
-The Bafin Analogy idea was Dismissed

January 20, 2014
-New game idea Created (Never named)

January 21, 2014
-First Update of this New Game

February 2, 2014
-Game dismissed

February 12, 2014
-Game blog moved from bondogames to bondodev

February 15, 2014
-New game idea 'The Big Room' & first update

March 4, 2014
-The Big Room Dismissed,
-Alone World 2 Dev started

March 30, 2014
-Alone World 2 Dismissed
-Radiated idea & Dev started

April 29, 2014
-The Bondo Games Celebration!

May 5, 2014
-Radiated Open Beta

May 7, 2014
-Radiated Open Beta ends
-Bondo Games asks people to vote for Unturned

May 12, 2014
-Radiated dismissed, this time a good reason behind it:
It would have been down-voted in any greenlight because the Community would consider it a copy of Unturned.

Just as the community for whatever reason decides that any game that is really blocky is somehow a copy of MineCraft...

May 16, 2014
-Its announced my Dev has stopped because my Electricity is being shutoff

May 27, 2014
-This post was made

RECAP OF GAME IDEAS:

November 28, 2013:
-The first patch for my first Unity game was Released

December 30, 2013 (Two days after the Beta)
-Alone World is Cancelled

January 13, 2014
-The Bafin Analogy idea was Born

January 19, 2014
-The Bafin Analogy idea was Dismissed

January 20, 2014
-New game idea Created (Never named)

February 2, 2014
-Game dismissed

March 4, 2014
-The Big Room Dismissed,
-Alone World 2 Dev started

March 30, 2014
-Alone World 2 Dismissed
-Radiated idea & Dev started

May 12, 2014
-Radiated dismissed, this time a good reason behind it:
It would have been down-voted in any greenlight because the Community would consider it a copy of Unturned.

Now here is a Screenshot from each of the games (Straight from the Blog) ((The Bafin Analogy screenshots are lost)

Alone World (My first game)
\

(Could not find a Bafin Analogy screenshot)

UnNamed Game

The Big Room

Alone World 2

Radiated



So now that we have reviewed the History we can talk about the Future,

Why do we Need to start another game? Why do I not stick to Radiated?

I was thinking, and Radiated seems like a good project to keep going.
However the Community might not agree.


What do you guys think is what I really want to know, do you think I can get enough votes to win a Greenlight if my game was posted? Please vote ! :)
http://www.strawpoll.me/1767231

Also (Robofighter asked) take a vote on the project I should continue:
http://www.strawpoll.me/1767240


Feel free to leave a comment, and I'll see you in the next Post! Stay Awesome :)

[FeedBack] (Press read more to see)





"F___ YOU DOU___B_G HATIN ON UNTURNED!!!!!!!!!!! F___ YOU" -Anon
-What? I love Unturned, I think its a great game and I think Nelson has done a great job making it, where did you get the idea that I didn't?

"I was hoping you could continue this new one" -Robofighter1000
-If you really want me to, I'll make a vote between the new one and radiated.

"Why did you quit making Radiated it was awesome!" - Anon (IRL)
-My thoughts were that the Community would probably down-vote it, and call it a Unturned copy.
Another reason though is my Computer isn't good enough to handle that big of a game. I turn the settings down all the way just to test my own game!
And editing the game is a pain with that lagg.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/28/2014

    I saw your Fiverr, page can you do bulk contracts? I want 8000 icons for my indie game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/28/2014

    http://imgur.com/sbZcqOp

    ReplyDelete
  3. им так счастлива! не могу дождаться развития, чтобы начать. Ох, и в какой день вы думаете Дев начнется?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hows life?
    i was wondering if you wanted to try some new games you seem to like trying to make first person survival and horor games. Why don't you try some thing different from those.
    Its just a suggestion you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

    I have some ideas if you want them so just let me know in the next post

    ReplyDelete