Mar 31, 2014

Rad_2 "Detail"

So today I decided to go into Detail with models and add some things to the world.

The first thing I did was create some grass, and a new building to for the world, in this case I choose a small office building:

So as you can see this Office building is in a very prime location in the middle of nowhere:


And it even includes a full wrecked interior (WIth working Doors !!)

And as you can see this office is fully wrecked in advance, with knocked over chairs, spilled coffee stains, and scattered papers!


Lol, anyways this is my odd way of showing you guys how much detail I am putting into this game, so I hope this makes you happy to see some sweet updates ! :D

Feel free to leave a comment, and I'll see you in the next post! Stay awesome :)

BTW my username is kriller509, the default username you guys will have until you make one In-Game is Agent ### (The ### are three randomly generated numbers, so to avoid having people with the same name that choose not to make a name themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment